Every process that happens in the pond is dependent on oxygen. This is especially important at night when plants are not converting CO2 into oxygen. Dissolved oxygen levels are also generally lower in warmer water temperatures. Pond aerators oxygenate your pond, helping all biological processes and creating a more stable environment, resulting in healthier fish and plants. Aeration is also very important during winter months in colder climates, as aeration helps to keep a small hole open in the surface of the pond to aid in degassing.
- Extremely energy-efficient
- Simple to use and maintain
- Durable outer housing prevents damage
- Comes complete with winter resistant air line, preassembled check valves and weighted air stones
- Provides years of trouble-free operation
If you are located in a region that experiences long periods of extremely cold weather, you will also want to consider using a pond de-icer in combination with the Pond Air. The Aeration Discs can be placed beneath the de-icer, helping to further increase the pond’s oxygen levels and remove possibly harmful gases from the water.
Owner's Manual & Replacement Parts
The pump should be placed in an indoor location, which is dry and free from airborne dust and debris. If you notice that your pump is losing air pressure or simply doesn't work as well as when you purchased it, a simple, inexpensive renew kit is available. After installing the renew kit your pond air pump should be good as new.
• Reduced or No Air Flow
– Make sure check valves are installed with arrow pointing in the direction of the air flow
– Make sure airline tubing is not kinked or restricted
– Replace Air Diaphragm Cartridge(s)
• Pump Not Working
– The ground-fault circuit-interrupter (GFCI) may have tripped
– The pump is not receiving the correct voltage
- 2,000 gallon
- 3,500 gallon
- 3 Year
- Free Shipping over total order of $99
No posts found