The EPA1, EPA2 and EPA4 pond aeration systems are designed to be an economical way to aerate, destratify and circulate water in ponds and water gardens. The increase in oxygen levels provided by an aeration system is beneficial to any pond but especially to ponds with fish. These kits are ideal for ponds,aquariums or other small fish holding systems.
Loss of air output but unit is running:
• Check that the flow control is turned up.
• Check to make sure the air filter has not been blocked or clogged by dust. This is on the underside of the compressors.
• Check to make sure lines are not kinked or plugged.
• Inspect the air stones to ensure they are clean. Replace or clean as necessary. Part # RAS1 is a replacement air stone.
• Inspect diaphragms. Replace as necessary