- Diaphragm linear aeration kits include weather resistant compressors allowing use outdoors
- Powered by quiet, continuous duty compressors, these small aerators do a great job of aerating all year long
- Can be used in ponds up to 6' deep!
- Kit includes compressor, 15' Quick Sink tubing and air diffuser
- Two year warranty on compressor, 5 year warranty on tubing and diffuser
LA5N shown above and LA20N shown below
Loss of air output but unit is running:
• Check to make sure the air filter has not been blocked or clogged by dust.
• Check to make sure lines are not kinked or plugged. If used in winter time, line may have ice in the line. A small amount of rubbing alcohol can be run down the air line to thaw the ice.
• Inspect the diffusers to ensure they are clean. Replace or clean as necessary. See chart below for replacement diffusers.
• Inspect diaphragms/pistons. Replace as necessary
- 17,500 gallon
- 3,000 gallon
- 40,000 gallon
- 8,000 gallon