Kills String Algae!
The IonGen™ second-generation electronic water clarifier for Ponds, Pondless® Waterfalls and other decorative water features drastically reduces maintenance and provides crystal clear water without the use of chemicals. A microprocessor inside the IonGen™ releases ions from a scientifically blended and tested probe that achieves maximum treatment results in water features.
- Drastically reduces pond maintenance
- Eliminates unsightly water conditions
- Simple to install
- Safe for fish and plants
- Energy efficient (less than $1 a month in electricity cost)
- Treats ponds up to 25,000 gallons
- Probe typically lasts 1-3 seasons, depending on the ionization level it is operated at, size of pond and water parameters of the water feature
- Complete with electronic control panel, outdoor-rated transformer, flow chamber, probe, fittings, copper test kit, and owner's manuals
How does the IonGen™ work?
- The Aquascape IonGen™ releases a calculated mixture of copper, silver and zinc ions into the path of flowing water.
- The automatic control panel sends signals that slowly dissolve the replaceable metal probe. This unique combination of metal ions increases water quality, clarity and drastically reduces time consuming maintenance
How does the IonGen™ actually work?
The IonGen™ is a water clarifier solution for ponds, Pondless® Waterfalls, and other decorative water features. The IonGen™ reduces pond maintenance by significantly reducing the unsightly debris that attaches itself to the rocks and gravel throughout the pond, stream and waterfalls. A microprocessor inside the IonGen™ Control Panel causes the outermost atoms of the metal probe to lose an electron, creating a positive ion. The positive ion attempts to flow from one of the Probe’s bars to the other and is swept away by the flow of water where the ion can begin to treat the water. The metal alloys in the Probe are scientifically blended and tested to produce maximum results. The IonGen™ System is safe for fish and plants and is not toxic to any animals that may drink from the pond.
Does the IonGen™ automatically adjust the amount of ions?
No, adjustment is made manually by raising or lowering the ionization level using the up and down buttons .
Use visual cues related to the appearance of the water feature to determine if the ionization level should be raised or lowered. Try maintaining the ionization level at two or three bars and raise when needed. Unnecessarily maintaining the IonGen™ at full ionization power will exhaust the probe at a faster rate.
More Information on the IonGen can be read here.
- IonGen™ System-2nd generation - 95027
- IonGen™ Replacement Probe-2nd generation - 95028 (Below, left)
- IonGen™ Replacement Probe-1st generation - #95074 (Below, right)
- Iogen™ Replacement Probe-Gen1.5 - #95075 (Below, middle)
- 25 ft. Lighting & IonGen™ Extension with Quick Connects - #98998
- Copper Test Strips 25 count - #96020
- KH/Alkalinity Test Strips 60 count- # 96019
- Beneficial Bacteria Water Treatment - #98949 - A great product to compliment your IonGen™
No posts found