Aquascape professional-grade aeration system is designed to help improve water circulation and increase oxygen throughout the pond. The Pond Air PRO system can also be used during the winter months where the bubbles created at the surface will keep a small hole open in the ice for oxygenation and the removal of possible harmful gases from the water.
Owner's Manual & Replacement Parts
Pond Aerators can also be used during the winter months where the bubbles created at the surface can help keep a small hold open in the ice for oxygenation.
Remember to not place the air diffusers on the bottom of the pond during the winter, which may disrupt the natural thermocline found in the deeper portions of the pond where the fish are overwintering. Instead place the air diffusers about 1 to 1-1/2 ft. below the surface of the water.
• Reduced or No Air Flow
– Make sure check valve is orientated in the proper direction
– Make sure airline tubing is not kinked or restricted
– Check the Air Inlet Sponge Filter for clogging, and clean if needed.
– Replace Aeration Disc
– Do not exceed maximum depth rating of 8’ for the placement of Aeration Disc.
Tip - Should a kinked tube or dirty Aeration Disc significantly block air flow, shut down the pump immediately to prevent overheating.
• Pump Not Working
– The ground-fault circuit-interrupter (GFCI) may have tripped
– The pump is not receiving the correct voltage
No posts found