GreenCleanFX is a commercial strength liquid algaecide for treatment and control of algae in water features around your home including ponds containing fish, plants and aquatic life. GreenClean is an EPA registered and a copper alternative algaecide, so you can feel good about what is in your water.
- Eliminates Green Water Algae
- Sinks to Bottom - Perfect for Deeper Waters
- Does Not Affect pH Levels
- Continues to Work Up to 48 Hours After Application
Tip: Apply to area with the greatest water flow to ensure rapid movement and adequate mixing.
- 1. Apply early in the morning under sunny, calm conditions.
- 2. Measure the pH of water before adding GreenCleanFX Liquid Algaecide. If pH is below 7.0, adjust the pH to between 7.0 and 8.0.
- 3. Add one - two teaspoons per 50 gallons of pond/fountain water. Distribute recommended dose as evenly as possible to several areas around the pond/fountain so product evenly dispenses throughout the pond/fountain. GreenCleanFX Liquid Algaecide may also be mixed in a bucket of pond/fountain water and evenly distributed around the pond or fountain.
- 4. Do not shut off pump(s) or aeration device(s); aeration must be continous during treatment for 48 hours.
- 5. Repeat dose every 3 days until algae is under control. Once algae is controlled, apply dose once a week.
- 128 fl oz - Treats up to 38,400 gallons
See all of GreenClean's Algaecide Products and Situations for Use.
Be prepared to remove decaying filmentous algae: