GreenCleanFX is a commercial strength liquid algaecide for treatment and control of algae in water features around your home including ponds containing fish, plants and aquatic life. GreenClean is an EPA registered and a copper alternative algaecide, so you can feel good about what is in your water.
Eliminates Green Water Algae
Sinks to Bottom - Perfect for Deeper Waters
Does Not Affect pH Levels
Continues to Work Up to 48 Hours After Application
Tip: Apply to area with the greatest water flow to ensure rapid movement and adequate mixing.
1. Apply early in the morning under sunny, calm conditions.
2. Measure the pH of water before adding GreenCleanFX Liquid Algaecide. If pH is below 7.0, adjust the pH to between 7.0 and 8.0.
3. Add one - two teaspoons per 50 gallons of pond/fountain water. Distribute recommended dose as evenly as possible to several areas around the pond/fountain so product evenly dispenses throughout the pond/fountain. GreenCleanFX Liquid Algaecide may also be mixed in a bucket of pond/fountain water and evenly distributed around the pond or fountain.
4. Do not shut off pump(s) or aeration device(s); aeration must be continous during treatment for 48 hours.
5. Repeat dose every 3 days until algae is under control. Once algae is controlled, apply dose once a week.