Extensive research in to the eating habits and typical living conditions of pond fish typically fed sticks provided us with the knowledge to develop Hikari® Economy™. This economical, daily diet is ideal for mixed fish ponds and provides the basic nutrition required for your pond pets to live a long and health-filled life while saving you money and time cleaning given its higher feed efficiency over sticks.
- Floating fish food
- Daily diet
Scientifically Formulated Stick Food Replacement Diet
- A uniquely balanced diet rich in the necessary nutrients help pond fish look their best
- Contains a precise amount of stabilized Vitamin-C to support immune system health
- The lighter, more digestible pellet will offer higher utilization than most sticks which translates to less pond maintenance for you
- Excellent for providing predictable growth and form
When the water is 10°C (50°F) or above, feed up to the four times daily, but do not exceed the amount your fish will consume within a few minutes. The closer your pond water gets to 10°C (50°F), we suggest using Hikari® Wheat-Germ, which offers more easily digested ingredients for use in lower or unstable water temperatures.
Note: Hikari® Economy™ contains higher levels of natural ingredients which may cause a slight change in color from one production lot to another. Rest assured because of our rigid quality standards, each package meets our superior nutritional specifications.
Wheat flour, soybean meal, corn gluten meal, fish meal, rice bran, alfalfa nutrient concentrate dehydrated, whole crushed silkworm pupae, dried seaweed meal, mono calcium phosphate, choline chloride, vitamin E supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, vitamin A supplement, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, niacin, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, biotin, mono calcium phosphate, ferrous sulfate, magnesium sulfate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, calcium iodate.* 05-49KY
* Because of our commitment to providing the highest quality nutrition available, some differences in ingredients may occur due to regular formula updates.
||min. 5,900 IU/kg
||min. 890 IU/kg
||min. 930 IU/kg
||min. 120 mg/kg
Packaging & Pellet Size(s)
|8.8lb. (4kg) - #38378
||8.8lb. (4kg) - #38478
|44 Lb (20kg) - 38392