Move algae, debris, muck, and silt with the AquaSweep — the original “Muck Mover”!
Now available in larger motor sizes — up to 1 hp!
Looking for all-natural algae control? The AquaSweep is the solution you’ve been looking for! Whether you call it a muck mover, a lake blower, an aqua-blaster, or a water-thruster, the AquaSweep is a great solution for managing your pond, lake, or canal!
The AquaSweep is manufactured in-house, utilizing a heavy-duty, 50 foot long, 12-gauge, submersible power cable with a rugged, marine-grade, water-resistant plug (you have the option to increase the length of your power cable up to 150 feet, (at additional cost). The unit runs on standard 110-volt power, so no special wiring or electrician services are needed.
The AquaSweep’s 3,450 rpm of power comes from a professional-grade, fully submersible, maintenance-free electric motor, available in both 110- and 230-volt styles. The AquaSweep, just like every product manufactured by Scott Aerator Company, carries an unconditional, five-year motor warranty. If you’re not fully satisfied with the performance of the AquaSweep, you have 30 days from the date of purchase to return it for a full refund, less shipping costs.
The AquaSweep from Scott Aerator is an industry-leading solution to dock, canal, beach, and shoreline clean-up, improvement, and maintenance. The Dock Mount AquaSweep can keep your waterfront clean from algae, trash, and decaying debris on the surface, or it can be used to blast muck, silt, weeds, and decaying leaves from the bottom. In fact, the AquaSweep has been the top debris and muck mover in the industry since we launched it back in 1994!
One of the great features of the AquaSweep is its continuous-run capability thanks to its weed-free design. The debris shield prevents grasses, weeds and other material from clogging the moving parts so your AquaSweep can move muck continuously, without concern for clogs!
High-velocity water propulsion pushes debris 75 feet or more, away from your swimming area, dock or boat lift. Our customers love the dramatic effect the AquaSweep has on their waterfront areas.
This item drop ships from the manufacturer. For a current shipping lead time, see the "Announcement" section at the top of the Home Page.
Please Note: Depending on the cord length, many of these AquaSweep Muck Blasters ship freight. A valid contact number is needed to schedule a delivery. Inspect your item before signing to accept it.
Proudly Made in the U.S.A.
The AquaSweep safely mounts to your dock via the included stainless steel mounting Dock Plate, or you can upgrade to one of the 3 other optional mounting brackets: Dock Post Bracket (great for docks with round metal posts), Dock Truss Mount (perfect for use on metal docks and other comparable frames), and Free-Standing Post (installs directly in the ground). To see more on these upgrades, you can see them on their individual product pages: Dock Post Bracket, Free-Standing Post or the Truss Mount Bracket.
Mounting the AquaSweep to your dock or to the add-on post and positioning the AquaSweep 2-4" from the bottom will give you the best muck-blasting results. The stainless-steel yoke assembly the unit is attached to reaches a depth of up to 7 feet.
The AquaSweep can be pointed in any direction around your dock to focus your muck or sediment movement precisely where you’d like it. It also includes vertical adjustment, making it the ideal solution for eliminating decaying bottom muck, targeting weedy areas, or removing floating surface algae. We recommend adding the oscillator attachment so you don’t have to manually rotate the AquaSweep. The fully programmable oscillator automatically rotates the AquaSweep in 20° increments every 20 minutes for up to 359° of coverage!
- 5-year, unconditional warranty on motor.
- Our ½-hp motor is rated at 400 gallons-per-minute flow rate, pushes debris a minimum 50 feet.
- Our ¾-hp motor is rated at 450 gallons-per-minute flow rate, pushes debris a minimum 60 feet.
- Our 1-hp motor is rated at 500 gallons-per-minute flow rate, pushes debris a minimum 75 feet.
- Moves muck and bottom debris up to 150 feet in diameter.
- Runs at a constant 3,450 rpms, 48 lbs. of thrust achieved with the ½-hp motor, 58 lbs. with the ¾ hp, 72 lbs with the 1 hp.
- Minimum water depth required is 12".
- Maintenance-free, environmentally-friendly motors.
- ½-hp motor runs at 115 volts 10 amps, 680 watts.
- ¾-hp motor runs at 10.5 amps, 875 watts.
- 1-hp motor runs at 11.5 amps, 1095 watts.
- 50 feet of 12-gauge submersible power cord on the ½ hp unit, 10-gauge on the larger units, longer power cords available.
- Over 7 feet in length, 55 to 68 pounds.
- Rugged, high-density polyurethane-and-stainless steel construction.
- We also have larger 230-volt motors, many variations of 3-phase and 50-Hz models available.
- ARL tested and approved to be in compliance with the applicable requirements of UL and the National Electric Code as complete packages.
We proudly manufacture the AquaSweep right here in our facility in Holland, Michigan. Yes, it’s proudly made in the USA! The AquaSweep is ARL tested and approved to be in compliance with the applicable requirements of UL and the National Electric Code as a complete un
Recommended for the Scott Aerator AquaSweep Muck Blaster