The Beachroller is an amazingly simple tool that eliminates lake weeds at the roots. It's the only manual lake weed-cutting device that gets to the problem: the lake bottom. The Beachroller cuts and pulls weeds out by the roots while simultaneously loosening muck and silt on the bottom. The 2-foot-wide roller is equipped with six custom blades connected to the 15-foot handle, so you can cover a large area in a short amount of time. Cut weeds don't stick to the roller, so there's no need to stop and clean off nasty stuff.
The Beachroller is simple to use:
- Put the roller in the water.
- Let the roller fill with water and sink to the lake bottom.
- Push the Beachroller along the lake bottom.
- Six custom blades cut, rip and pull up weeds and muck.
- Repeat until your beach area is clean.