Kasco’s Macro-Zyme Beneficial Bacteria is the perfect choice to control and eliminate sludge and foul odor in tanks, ponds, and lakes. Once in the water, Macro-Zyme quickly releases billions of beneficial bacteria & enzymes that work around the clock to reduce muck, neutralize odors and clean your water. Application is simple – just apply the product in water 55° or higher and let it go to work.
Macro-Zyme is available as quick dissolving powder, Muck Puck tablets, and time release Muck Blocks.
- Eliminates fish waste, digests organic compounds and removes dead grass leaves
- Non-toxic to humans, fish, wildlife and livestock
- No permit is required for use
- Safe for irrigation ponds
- Shelf life of at least 2 years
- 7 lb pail with approximately 266 pucks
||Muck Pucks; 7 lb. pail with 266 pucks
||up to 10 ft.² per puck
||Every 3 weeks
||Spot treatment around docks and swimming