Deep Water Air Pumps
The Pondmaster air pumps have been redesigned to satisfy the requirements of a multitude of water-related applications. The non-oil lubricated motor is designed to operate efficiently and save energy. For outdoor applications, it is recommended that the unit be enclosed to protect it from the elements. Air tubing needs to match air pump outlet size.
- Energy efficient
- High volume with steady air flow
- Quiet operation
- Air diffuser (shown below) included (tubing not included) For models AP-20 and AP-40, Air Diffuser Kit AP14575 is a perfect addition because it includes 20' of 5/8" tubing. Self-Weighted Airline and Black Vinyl Tubing is also available..
- 6' Cord
- 1 Year Warranty
Available in 4 sizes:
- AP-20 2,500 Gallon Pond, Maximum Depth - 7 feet
- AP-40 5,000 Gallon Pond, Maximum Depth - 10 feet
- AP-60 7,000 Gallon Pond, Maximum Depth - 9.6 feet
- AP-100 10,000 Gallon Pond, Maximum Depth - 11.5 feet
Owner's Manual & Replacement Parts
PondMaster Air Pump Owner's Manual
PondMaster Air Pump Replacement Diaphragms can be purchased as well:
- 14525 - Replacement Diaphragm for the AP-20
- 14545 - Replacement Diaphragm for the AP-40
- 14555 - Replacement Diaphragm for the AP-60
- 14565 - Replacement Diaphragm for the AP-100
Replacement Manifolds (Diffuser)
PondMaster Air Pump Replacement Air Diffusers
Air Pump Specifications
If you have loss of airflow, check the following:
- Has the air flow regulator (if applicable) been adjusted? Make sure that the air flow regulator hasn’t been turned down.
- Is the air filter blocked? This can happen if the compressor is placed in a dusty area.
- Are there leaks or blockages in the airline? Check the airline for any signs of leaks or clogging.
- Is the airline kinked? Make sure there are no kinked restricting air flow.
- Are the air stones clogged? Over time air stones can become clogged and may need to be cleaned or replaced. (Item #160161)
- If all of the above has been checked and you still have reduced air flow, then more than likely the diaphragm will have to be replaced.
Recommended for the PondMaster Deep Water Air Pumps