A supplemental floating diet intended to help finish championship-grade koi prior to a show. If your koi needs an extra pop of color, this probiotic enhancing diet should be your first choice!
- Floating fish food
- Agressive Color
- Supplemental Diet
A Probiotic Enhanced, Scientifically Formulated Diet
- Contains our proprietary "Hikari-Germ" a live (viable) naturally occurring microorganism (probiotic) and a uniquely blended ingredient mix offering extremely efficient nutrient utilization
- A uniquely balanced diet rich in the necessary nutrients to support immune system health
- Contains a precise amount of select, pure-cultured spirulina which naturally contains concentrated levels of carotenoids to help your koi develop more rapid and deep coloration
- The "Hikari-Germ" remains active in the waste making it more powder-like and easier for your biological action to decompose due to the higher surface area
- Excellent for finishing koi during the warmer weather months of the year
- Saki-Hikari® diets were the 1st koi diet in the world to contain probiotics, long before competitive brands knew they could provide a meaningful benefit!
For best results use Saki-Hikari® Deep Red™ when your water temperature is consistently above 20°C (68°F). As this diet offers an extreme color enhancing effect it is meant to be used as a supplemental feed only. Remember, higher levels of Saki-Hikari® Deep Red™ will provide more aggressive color enhancement and exclusive feeding of Saki-Hikari® Deep Red™ may cause discoloration on the Shiroji (white areas of the koi).
For increased growth try Saki-Hikari® Growth and in cooler water temperatures Saki-Hikari® Multi-Season is an excellent choice to avoid losing the progress made with other Saki-Hikari® diets during the summer months.
Note: Saki-Hikari® Deep Red™ contains higher levels of natural ingredients which may cause a slight change in color from one production lot to another. Rest assured because of our rigid quality standards, each package meets our superior nutritional specifications.
Fish meal, spirulina, wheat flour, dried bakery product, soybean meal, brewers dried yeast, wheat germ meal, fish oil, flaked corn, dried seaweed meal, rice bran, garlic, DL-methionine, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, astaxanthin, choline chloride, vitamin E supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), inositol, d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, vitamin A supplement, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, niacin, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, disodium phosphate, salt, ferrous sulfate, magnesium sulfate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, calcium iodate.* 04-51KY
* Because of our commitment to providing the highest quality nutrition available, some differences in ingredients may occur due to regular formula updates.
|Crude Protein||Crude Fat||Crude Fiber||Moisture||Ash|
|min. 45.0%||min. 5.0%||max. 2.0%||max. 10.0%||max. 15.0%|
|Phosphorus||B.Subtilis||Vitamin A||Vitamin D3||Vitamin E||Ascorbic Acid|
|min. 1.2%||min. 1,0x106 CFU/g||min. 8,500 IU/kg||min. 1,700 IU/kg||min. 1,000 IU/kg||min. 140 mg/kg|
Saki-Hikari™ offers your pet improved nutrient utilization through more efficient assimilation. This can translate into better water quality with continued use.
Packaging & Pellet Size(s)
Medium Pellet11 lb. (5kg) - #41620
Recommended for the Saki-Hikari® Deep Red™ Koi Food