Submitting Shipment Claims
Submitting a Shipment Claim Form
This information was obtained from the Package/Freight Carrier's website. This information will hopefully be of convenience to you in the unlikely event you will need to use it.
Filing a Claim through FedEx
Claims through FedEx must be filed within 21 calendar days of the delivery date.
You will need to know your tracking number and ship date
Step 1: Contact FedEx one of the following options:
- Complete and submit a claim form online
- Call customer service at 1-800-463-3339 (1800-GoFedEx) to obtain a control number for your claim, and then complete a print copy of the claim form.
Step 2: Gather the following documentation:
- Photocopy of FedEx® Airbill/FedEx Ship Manager printout and/or FedEx Ground Pickup Record.
- All documentation related to the proof of value (e.g. copy of original invoice from vendor/supplier, copy of retail invoice/receipt , final confirmation screen if online order with proof of payment, itemized repair invoice or statement of non-repair, appraisals, expense statement, or any other applicable documentation).
- Serial number(s) of merchandise.
Step 3: Fax or mail supporting documentation and completed claim form to:FedExCargo Claims DeptP.O. Box 256Pittsburgh, PA 15230Fax 1-877-229-4766 (If you fax your claim, you will receive a confirmation letter by return fax.)