Aquascape's AquaBlox® modular water system, also known as the D-Raintank® by Atlantis® , is an efficent way to maximize your water storage capacity in Pondless® Waterfall reservoirs.
- Over 3 times more water storage capacity than gravel- The Aquablox® can hold approximatly 7.4 gallons of water per cubic foot. Gravel only holds approximately 2.2 gallons of water per cubic foot.
- Extra water storage capacity results in less routine maintenance topping reservoir to compensate for evaporation.
- Easier to clean and less prone to clogging than traditional gravel basins.
- Smaller reservoirs! The ability to hold more water per cubic foot allows for smaller reservoirs.
- Less labor for excavation and moving gravel for basin.
- Uses less liner and geotextile underlayment than reservoirs constructed with gravel.
Available in 2 sizes:
- Small AquaBlox® - Dimensions: 26.5"L x 16"W x 9.5"H (Shown Below)
- Large AquaBox® - Dimensions: 26.5"L x 16"W x 17.5"H (Shown Above)
Instructions on AquaBlox® available here.