The PL series pumps are known for durability, performance, and value. The direct-drive motor and semi-vortex impeller design enables the pump to efficiently and effectively handle solids, resulting in less maintenance and trouble-free performance. The built-in thermal overload protects the pump from damage if operated in low water conditions.
- Ideal for use in pond skimmer filters and the Pondless® Waterfall Vault
- Semi-vortex solids-handling impeller reduces clogging and decreased maintenance
- Continuous duty motor operates at lower temperatures to extend pump life
- Constructed of stainless steel and composite resin for strength and corrosion resistance.
PL Series Available:
- 3PL 3000 - 29975
- 5PL 5000 - 29976
- 9PL 7000 - 29977
PN Series Pumps
- The 8PN is engineered for higher head applications
- The 12 PN is hydraulically engineered to provide high flow rate performance on lower head applications
- The PN series provides a good match for filters that require a vertical style pump housing.
PN Series Available:
Owner's Manual & Replacement Parts
Tsurumi PL Pump Series Owner's Manual
Tsurumi PN Pump Series Owner's Manual
Aquascape PL and PN Replacement Impellers
TidalWave Pump Protector