- Biomechanical filters remove suspended solids, convert toxic ammonia and nitrites to harmless nitrates and aerate the pond
- Atlantic's FilterFalls are designed to be able to expand filter capacity as ponds age and fish grow
- Efficient removal of toxins and floating particles from the water column improves water quality and clarity
- Oversized chamber contains more media material to start with, accepts additional filtration when needed and accommodates more choices of filtration media
- Overhanging weir with drip edge eliminates leaking due to silicone seal failure
- Multiple bulkhead locations allow maximum versatility in plumbing FilterFalls
- Reinforced body prevents warping and deformation for years of worry-free service
- Support bars accommodate heavier stone and gravel for ease in camouflaging
- FilterFalls includes installation kit, male thread adapter and one-piece liner flange
DID YOU KNOW?
Atlantic's custom cut Matala Filter Kits add tremendous surface area for biological activity, with 62 square feet of surface area available for bacterial colonization in every square foot of black mat, 96 square feet for the green and 124 square feet for the blue. Each Matala Kit adds over 300 square feet of biological filtration to your pond.
Please Note: Models BF3800 must be shipped freight. A valid phone number is needed to schedule the delivery. Inspect item for damage before signing to accept it.
Replacement Bio-Tech Mats Available
Replacement Matala Filter Kits
Bio-Tech Media with Bag
Back Flush Kit