EPR 32" Weed Rake
There’s no need to worry which side lands up when you throw this rake out into the pond since there are teeth on both sides! The 32″ wide rake features 17 – 3″ long teeth on each side of the rake, a baked on, powder coat finish and 25′ of rope.
AWE 28" Aquatic Weed Cutter
- 28″ wide reversible, double sided, serrated blade
- 11′ long, two piece handle disassembles for easy storage
- Rust proof aluminum construction
LR36 36" Deluxe Lake Rake
This 36″ wide aluminum rake comes with a two piece, 11′, rustproof, powder coated aluminum handle; detachable polyethylene float and a 20′ length of rope. Use it to skim floating aquatic vegetation and algae from the pond surface or remove float to use on pond bottom.
- Strong and lightweight aluminum construction
- Two 5 1/2′ heavy duty, well constructed aluminum powder coated handles with permanent 5″ vinyl grip
- 36″ aluminum head with 4″ teeth
- 30″ removable styrene floater for shoreline cleanup
- 20′ of 5/16″ nylon rope