Stratus SRC series “Gen 2” rocking piston compressors are specifically designed for the demanding job of 24 hour operation. They are ideal for pond aeration systems. The oil-less design safely aerates ponds with no electricity in the water. The shore mounted compressor sends air through tubing to a bottom mounted diffuser for a safe, effective way to aerate ponds. Compressors are available in 115v or 230v.
- Inlet air filter, rubber foot pads and 5′ power cord included
- Universal dual voltage motor
- Includes Stratus Smart-Start technology
- Oil-less operation
- Superior quality, flexible cup material for increased reliability
- Die-cast aluminum components for overall strength
- Hard coated cylinder for wear resistance
- Permanently lubricated bearings
- Inlet/Outlet size: 1/4 FPT
- RPM: 1725 60 Hz
- Maximum 30 psi
- 2 year limited warranty
- Assembled in the USA
Operating costs figured at 0.09 cents per kwh, 24/7 operation, 10' operating depth. Actual electrical data will depend on operating conditions.