Gate Valve

Aquascape® SKU: 99208


Shipping calculated at checkout

Gate Valve (Knife Valve) is used to close off water lines of adjacent piping to ease in maintenance of joined mechanisms, like a pump or filters, without shutting down your pond.  Operates fully open or fully closed.

2" Gate Valve

Questions & Answers

Have a Question?

Be the first to ask a question about this.

Ask a Question