Cutrine® Plus Algaecide and Herbicide effectively controls a broad range of algae, specifically surface filamentous and planktonic algae including: Cyanobacteria, Green algae, Golden algae and diatoms, Filamentous Green Algae and Chara and Nitella as well as the rooted aquatic plant, Hydrilla verticillata.
- Visible reduction in algae growth 1 – 2 days after application
- Double chelated formula prevents the precipitation of copper with carbonates and bicarbonates in the water
- Works in ‘hard’ water
- Ideal for algae on the surface or in the water column – use Cutrine® Plus Granular Algaecide for deeper waters or on bottom-growing algae
Cutrine-Plus®is one of the most popular algaecides on the market today. It is a double chelated copper solution effective against a wide variety of algal species. Due to its double-chelate it stays in the water column longer, and in combination with its greater amount of activity in the plant can be much more effective.
CPL Cutrine Plus Liquid Algaecide – 1 gallon
- A double chelated copper algaecide that is safer to use than copper sulfate
- Use for surface or suspended algae – dosage rate 0.6 to 3.0 gallons per acre-foot
- Apply by sprayer to surface, for best results use activator
- Not for use in waters containing trout, koi or other fish susceptible to copper
- No shipment to AK, CA, CT, ID, HI, ME, MA, NH, NY, RI, VT, WA & Canada