Saki-Hikari® Multi-Season is the perfect diet for feeding at lower water temperatures. The combination of easily digested ingredients, including the innermost portion of the wheat-germ kernel and its naturally high concentration of amino acids and vitamin-E, along with our proprietary "Hikari-Germ" probiotic provide outstanding digestive properties.
- Floating fish food
- Color Enhancing
- Colder Temperature
A Probiotic Enhanced, Scientifically Formulated Diet
- Contains our proprietary "Hikari-Germ" a live (viable) naturally occurring microorganism (probiotic) and a uniquely blended ingredient mix offering extremely efficient nutrient utilization
- A uniquely balanced diet rich in the necessary nutrients to support immune system health
- Contains higher levels of highly digestible ingredients which make it ideal for feeding in cooler water temperatures
- The "Hikari-Germ" remains active in the waste making it more powder-like and easier for your biological action to decompose due to the higher surface area
- Excellent for maintaining color developed over the summer months
- Saki-Hikari® diets were the 1st koi diet in the world to contain probiotics, long before competitive brands knew they could provide a meaningful benefit!
Saki-Hikari® is most effective when used without interruption as an exclusive daily diet. The Hikari Germ™ a source of live (viable) naturally occurring microorganisms is a probiotic that does not remain in the intestine and is quickly discharged once feeding is discontinued. Intermittent use will not allow the Hikari Germ™ to flourish and continue to support intestinal flora.
Saki-Hikari® Multi-Season will provide desirable results when your water temperatures are consistently above 54°F (12°C). Remember, lower water temperatures dictate less feeding. Nobody knows your koi better than you do. Use the following as a guide and always avoid overfeeding. Never leave uneaten food in the pond after the feeding period.
Above 64°F (18°C) - Feed Saki-Hikari® Multi-Season two to four times daily based on the activity level of your koi. For superior results, we suggest using our other Saki-Hikari® when water temperatures are above 68°F (20°C); Color Enhancing which offers brilliant color enhancing capacity or Growth to help develop true, fat-deposit-free form.
Between 54°F (12°C) and 64°F (18°C) - Feed Saki-Hikari® Multi-Season two to four times daily based on the activity level of your koi. For best results, try to feed during the warmest part of the day.
Between 41°F (5°C) and 54°F (12°C) - Carefully regulate the amount fed based on the activity level of your koi and your pond conditions. Extra care should be taken to avoid overfeeding in this temperature range.
Below 41°F (5°C) - Stop all feeding.
Please note: The benefits of Saki-Hikari® are only valid with continued, uninterrupted feeding.
Note: Saki-Hikari® Multi-Season contains higher levels of natural ingredients which may cause a slight change in color from one production lot to another. Rest assured because of our rigid quality standards, each package meets our superior nutritional specifications.
Fish meal, rice bran, wheat germ meal, brewers dried yeast, dried bakery product, soybean meal, heat processed soybeans, spirulina, krill meal, fish oil, lecithin, dried seaweed meal, DL-methionine, garlic, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, astaxanthin, choline chloride, vitamin E supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), inositol, d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, vitamin A supplement, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, niacin, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, biotin, disodium phosphate, salt, ferrous sulfate, magnesium sulfate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, calcium iodate.* 05-50N
* Because of our commitment to providing the highest quality nutrition available, some differences in ingredients may occur due to regular formula updates.
||min. 1,0x106 CFU/g
||min. 14,000 IU/kg
||min. 2,900 IU/kg
||min. 230 IU/kg
||min. 550 mg/kg
Saki-Hikari™ offers your pet improved nutrient utilization through more efficient assimilation. This can translate into better water quality with continued use.
Packaging & Pellet Size(s)
|4.4 lb. (2kg) - #41935
|33 lb. (15kg) - #41938