MuckStop All-Natural Pellets were meticulously designed to deal with muck. The slow-release tablets unleash 6 strains of beneficial bacteria that reduce the sludge that pesters your pond. This safe, effective product was developed by aquaculture experts to bring the best results to your pond and lake.
In addition to larger lakes or ponds, we highly recommend using MuckStop pellets for ornamental ponds — especially those with an Under Gravel Suction Grid. It also works tremendously well when paired with aeration. MuckStop goes straight to the bottom of the pond, where it is of the most benefit!
- Reduces muck and sludge on the bottom of the pond
- Delays or eliminates the need for expensive pond dredging
- Boosts the health of the pond ecosystem for fish to be more active and prolific
- Contains billions of CFUs (colony forming units) of 6 types of beneficial bacteria!
- Works great for stocking ponds, swim ponds, golf course ponds, water gardens, recreational lakes, farm ponds, retention ponds, backyard ponds, and more!
- Pairs well with GoClear Water Clarity Packets
- Manufactured in the USA!
Usage Instructions: Apply every 2 weeks using dosage given below.
Example of ornamental pond treatment: a small pond of 2000 gallons would take 2 oz (20 pellets) every two weeks.
Example for lake treatment, a 1/4 acre lake would take 1.5 lb at its first treatment and 3/4lb every two weeks after that.
|For Ornamental Ponds
|Ponds up to 10,000 Gallons
||1oz (10 pellets) per 1000 gallons
|Ponds over 10,000 Gallons
||1/2oz (5 pellets) per 1000 gallons
For Lakes and Ponds
|Up to 1/2 Acre
||6lb per acre
||3lb per acre
Over 1/2 Acre
||5lb per acre
||2.5lb per acre