- Unique back-angled spout directs water downwards and ontowall below plumbing connection, to eliminate leaks, unwanted humidity and splash
- Revolutionary concept of spillway as a decorative focal point eliminates the need for valances
- Heavy-gauge 316 stainless steel construction ensures durability under even the harshest conditions
- Bottom inlet accommodates wood-framed walls with masonry façades up to 1.375" thick
- For masonry walls, cut channel in block below water wall to accommodate plumbing
- 1.375" female threaded inlet and center rear bonding lug facilitate hidden in-wall plumbing connections
- Owner's Manual
DID YOU KNOW?
A new concept in water wall design, Atlantic’s WaterWall Spillways eliminate the need for valances with an attractive stainless steel or copper finish that can be left visible, simplifying installation. Modular vertical spillways create water walls and weeping walls of any width in 24-inch increments, with seamless water flow between units.