Waterfall Filter System
Create your biological and mechanical filtration with the MicroFalls® Filter.
Aquascape's Biological Waterfall system provides complete mechanical and biological filtration. Easy to install and maintain, these are the best-selling waterfall filters in the world! Aquascape's Biological Waterfall System only requires cleaning one time per year and are far less complicated compared to their competitors. These filters are designed to be buried in the ground to create the beginning of a stream or raised to create the start of a waterfall.
BioFalls® Filters includes:
- One biological media net (BioBallsmedia not included)
- Fish-safe silicone and hardware to attach EPDM fish-safe liner
- Barbed and slip fittings for both 1-1/2" kink free and flexible PVC pipe
- Two biological filter mats
- Full liner attachable waterfall lip- replaces the old liner strip creating a more reliable, water-tight seal on the filter
- Rounded shape- maximizes structural strength, as well as makes it easy to camouflage into the landscape
Features & Benefits:
- Ideal for ponds up to 1000 gallons
- Lots of space for filter pads and biological filtration media
MicroFalls® Filter - #99774
MicroFalls® Rock Tray - #98285
MicroFalls® Filter and Rock Tray - #99774COMP
MicroFalls® Replacement Lip - #99791
Help to naturalize your MicroFalls® Filter by adding the MicroFalls® Rock Tray. This tray holds rocks, plants, and gravel.
No posts found