Having trouble with your brand new biOrb remote control/lighting?
- Please have the light facing up
- On the clear box make sure the switch is pressed on the (-) side down (you may toggle it back and forth to see if it flickers)
- Make sure the battery on the remote is placed correctly (if you have the black side of remote facing up, you should see the (+) sign on the battery)
- Stand in front of the tank with the remote near the lid
- Press the on and off button a few times so the sensor can sync with the remote
- Press any of the colors on the remote the light should then work
Other Random Information:
A quick way to differentiate between Version 1 (1st Generation) and Version 2 (2nd Generation) biOrb Aquariums:
Version 1 will have a 2-prong black cord that attaches to the transformer. Version 2 will have a white DC plug.
A quick way to differentiate between Version 1 (1st Generation) and Version 2 (2nd Generation) biOrb Air Terrariums:
Version 1: The bottom of the mister will be completely clear.
Version 2: The bottom of the mister will be black and green.