The RainXchange™ System is a sustainable solution for Water Conservation and Stormwater Management.
- At least 36 states expect to face water shortages within the next 5 years according to the U.S. Government Accountability Office.
- Capturing and reusing rainwater reduces the community's demand on the municipal water supply, reduces the owner's water bills and helps avoid strict water schedules.
- According to the EPA, stormwater runoff is one of the main reasons 40% of our lakes, rivers and estuaries are not clean enough for fishing of swimming.
- Rainwater harvesting is a solution for managing stormwater runoff and decrease flooding.
- Federal, state and local regulations are requiring stormwater to be managed at the source. The RainXchange™ System provides a solution to help meet these governmental regulations.
Did You Know?
- 1 inch of rainfall on a 2,000 square foot roof equals 1,250 gallons of water.
- This roof in a region receiving 30 inches of annual rainfall generates 37,500 gallons of reusable water.
- Capturing this water reduces run-off and flooding, as well as provides a significant amount of water for reuse.
- The RainXchange™ System allows you to collect thousands of gallons of water anywhere, even in the desert!