TERMINATE koi treatment for pond parasites
Specially formulated treatment for salt resistant parasites and fungal disease!
Aqua Meds is proud to introduce TERMINATE to our Aqua Meds line of quality koi pond products. Strains of salt-resistant koi pond parasites, like costia and trichodina are becoming more common every day. TERMINATE is specially formulated to treat these tough salt resistant parasites.
TERMINATE is one of the most effective Malachite Green (chloride) & Formalin products on the market and here’s why:
- Formulated with malachite green chloride, (not the more toxic oxalate salt) and formalin (MG&F). Both drugs are less toxic and more effective in combination than if used individually
- Safe for treating costia, chilodonella, ich, oodinium and fungal infections
- Safe to use on “scaleless” koi
- Will not set back your pond filter
- Can be used in water temperatures as low as 50 degrees (F), this allows you to treat when temperatures are cooler in the spring and fall
- Less toxic to koi and goldfish than any other MG&Fproduct on the market
- Shipped NON-HAZMAT legally anywhere in theU.S.
- Costs less than any other MG&F product on the market!!
Now here’s the best part! TERMINATE has a much shorter treatment period than other MG&F treatments on the market. Treat for 3 days and you’re done, as compared to 9 days of most MG&F products.
NOTE: Do Not use salt or any medicated treatments when treating your pond with TERMINATE - Keep in mind that salt never leaves the pond without being removed through water changes and that the salinity concentration can rise through evaporation. You can use Terminate if there is .05 PPT (Parts Per Thousand) of salinity or less. Salinity tester can be ordered here: Koi Medic Salinity Meter | Best Planet (best-planet.com)
One Gallon Treats 12,800 gallons Three Times
32 ounces Treats 3,200 gallons Three Times