Kasco pond aerators dramatically agitate high volumes of water at the surface to maximize exposure of water to the air for valuable gas exchange, greatly improving your pond or lake aeration. All Kasco pond aerators are self-contained, lightweight units that float at the surface with a single power cord returning to shore and two or three mooring lines anchoring the unit. The units are easily installed and maintained by a single person and have proven to be an excellent choice for both continuous duty aeration and for unique applications.
- 50' mooring ropes
- Foam filled floats
- 1/2", 3/4" and 1 hp have a 2-year warranty
- 2, 3 and 5 hp models have 3 year warranty
Quick Rule of Thumb: 1 hp per surface acre for high oxygen transfer. Need help calculating a surface acre? Learn how to calculate surface acres.
- When figuring power cord length, measure the depth of the pond along with the distance from the power source to the installation point.
- Part number is the the model number combined with the cord length. Optional bottom screen adds "Btm Scr" to the end of the part number.
Optional control panels can be ordered too. See chart below for correct control panel per model
- See the bottom of this page for all related spare parts, owner's manuals, etc.
Kasco AF Pond Aerator Owner's Manual