One single standard unit suitable for water gardens up to 20 Ton / 5,300 Gallons.
Versatile and modular application, state of the art progressive filtration, the Matala filter media with 3-dimensional structure and high free volume, easy installation, transport friendly.
Features and Benefits:
- Versatile and Modular Application
- Dimensions: 42 inch diameter x 40 inch tall.
- Contains approx 150 gallons volume.
- Ideal Flow rate is 3500 GPH.
- Can be used as Vortex or as combined Vortex + Filter.
- One tank can be applied as a single filtration unit.
- Several tanks can be applied as modules in a multi-chamber filter.
- State of the Art Progressive Filtration
- For better step-wise transition from mechanical filtration to bio-filtration.
- The Matala Filter media with 3-Dimensional Structure and High Free Volume
- Active, self-cleaning vortex flow below and throughout the filter media.
- Very resistant to clogging.
- Easily maintained: Top to bottom rinsing.
- Easy Installation
- Thanks to the sloped square bottom of the KoiClear105, no extra supports are needed for positioning and equilibration.
- Transport Friendly
- Tanks are fully stackable.
The Koi Clear does not include any tank fittings. You must drill your own holes and install your own bulkhead waterproof fittings in any location you need.
We recommend you use standard long shaft 2" or 3" bulkheads for your waterproof fittings.
Picture left shows a vortex style configuration. -1 bottom drain for cleaning. -1 mid tank inlet for water input vortex w/ 90 degreee elbow inside the tank to create vortex spin action. -1 top fitting for outlet.
Also shown is optional Stainless Steel Stand
KoiClear Documentation Sheet