New BioSteps 11 Filter with 6 Matala filter pads for "Progressive Filtration".
Ideal for water garden ponds up to 2000 gallons and koi ponds up to 1000 gallons.
BioSteps II Filter specs and what it includes:
- 2 Green Matala Pads, 2 Blue Matala Pads, 2 Gray Matala Pads. Amazing filter capacity and improved settling of solids within the filter chamber.
- Flow rate 800 to 900 gals per hour. Gravity return to the pond.
- New "Swivel Inlet Fitting" with barb sizes 3/4", 1", 1-1/4" and 1.5"
- Outlet fitting for 1.5" or 2" pipe connection or connection to optional Waterfall Spillway. The tank is an open flow "gravity return" to the pond.
- Bottom Drain fitting for backwash of dirty water. Includes drain plug. Capable of connecting to optional drain valve (not provided).
- Tank made from automotive grade plastic capable of cold and hot environments.
- Outer tank dimensions 20"L x 15" w x 23" tall.
- Capable of adding the optional 16 watt EZClear UV Clarifier and or optional Waterfall Spillway.
BioSteps II w/ 16 w/ UVC
You also have the option to "add on" the optional 16 watt EZClear UV Clarifier or the optional Waterfall Spillway at a later time if you decide to upgrade after you install the Matala BioSteps II Pond Filter on your pond.
BioSteps II w/ 16 w/ Waterfall
This includes all items described in BioSteps 11 above plus the added waterfall.
Magic Adapter includes the adapter and 2 collars (1-1/2" x 1-1/4" collar & 1-1/2" x 1" collar).
It is included in
- the new BIoSteps II to connect the swivel elbow inlet to the BioSteps II
- Sold separately in the dropdown menu on this product page and it works to connect the new swivel elbow to the old style BioSteps 10
- It also works to connect the 1.5" drain valve (sold separately) to the drain of the BioSteps II or the BioSteps 10.
MagnaFlow Pumps can be purchased separately as well.