The F100 and F200 include all the filter media you will need. Springflo is one of the best filter media on the market and this media does not inhibit water flow. The water from your pump will not be restricted and you will maintain an oxygenated biological environment. They come with a top filter pad for microfiltration and polishing the water.
The F100 and F200 are designed with bottom drain capability. When you install a bottom drain to the filter, you can backflush the entire filter. The Springflo will drop filtered debris out of the waste line. You can now clean your biological filter with pond water, saving the bacteria instead of killing it with chlorinated water. The top inflow eliminates the use of restrictive and expensive check valves. The water is then funneled into the bottom and funneled into a vortex. This vortex distributes oxygenated water throughout the filter media.
22" Livingponds Waterfall Filter 100
Livingponds Waterfall Filter gives professional results instantly. Create a dynamic waterfall with a 22" weir.
Savio Lingingponds Filters harness the natural dynamics of moving water. Their carefully engineered cylindrical design puts pond water into a highly dynamic, self-cleaning spin cycle. This process removes the heaviest debris before it gets into the filter media and ensures that the water is evenly distributed throughout the entire filter chamber.
The result? A filter that operates nearly 3 times more effectively than square filters.
Cylindrical Design Harnesses The Natural Dynamics of Moving Water!
- Cylindrical design puts the pond water into a self-cleaning, highly dynamic "spin cycle"
- Filtration for ponds up to 5,000 gallons (or 2,000 gallon Koi pond)
- 1-1/2" FPT Inlet & Drain Outlet
- SpringFlo media is clog and channel resistant
- Vortex outlet promotes even distribution of water through the media
- Strong, injection molded housing
- Settling cone collects heavy particulates before they can clog filter
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
Weir Size: 22" Wide
Bulkhead: 1.5" FIPT
Max Flow Rate: 5,000 GPH
Dimensions:24" x 26" x 34"
Shipping Weight: 52 lbs
Also Available With or Without SpringFlo Media:
Livingponds Versatile Filter, F200
Shares all the features of Savio Livingponds Waterfall Filters (F100) but instead of a 22" weir, they have a 2" discharge. Unlike filters that have to be placed at the top of the waterfall, the Versatile Filter can be located either at the top of the waterfall or up to 10' away. The filter is easily hidden behind fences, scrubs or surrounding landscape.
Round is better! 30% of a square box filter is unused corner space; the other 70% is active at startup. Within 8-10 weeks, they begin to clog, and filter efficiency drops to just 20% or 30%. By contrast, Livingponds Filters run at nearly 97% efficiency at startup and maintains 85-90% efficiency at 8-10 weeks using Savio Springflo Bio Filter Media. The Livingponds Filter is engineered to provide maximum biological filtration combined with easy maintenance.
- The inlet into the filter is on the top of the backside where water is forced down in a vortex chamber to the bottom of the unit. It then rises back up in the filtration chamber, through the SpringFlo Media and another layer of mechanical filtration pad.
- Simply shake it and drain the filter. Other media is prone to clogging, requiring rigorous cleaning, which disrupts healthy bacteria. Savio Springflo is very durable, lasting 3-5 years.
- 60% more efficient filtering than square box filters
- Simply connect filters in tandem to increase the flow capacity
- Filter up to 3,000 gallons per hour with built-in biological and mechanical filtration Livingponds Filters
Replacement & Related Parts
Replacement Filter Mat
Spring-Flo Filter Media
Savio Bottom Drain Kit - K2001
Savio Stone Cover - K5001
Flexible PVC Pipe