The Scott Control Panel is GFCI-protected and designed to operate your fountain or aerator along with a light set while only using a single power input. Your 220v or 240v power goes into the box and is split to power a 110v light set and your fountain or aerator from the same source! The Scott Control Panel also features a digital 24-hour timer, so you can optimize run times.
The Scott Control Panel is also perfect for your 230v AquaSweep or De-Icer combined with an oscillator!
- The polycarbonate enclosure is water-tight and includes mounting feet.
- Lockable, stainless steel enclosure hasps
- Digital timer has memory back-up with no battery to maintain.
- Industrial wire terminals
- Auxiliary output circuit includes a separate 15-amp breaker
- Remote start/stop circuit terminals are included
- Can be controlled by a float switch, temp switch, flow switch, or any other device with an NC control circuit.
Be sure to disconnect power sources while swimmers are present. Test GFCI regularly to ensure proper operation.
- ½ – 3 hp, 220/240 volts
- GFCI main breaker
- 120 volt auxiliary power output
- 14" x 12" x 6" water-tight, polycarbonate enclosure
- IEC motor starter
- Adjustable overload relay
- Digital 24-hour timer controls motor starter