The Waterfall Spillway is a cost-effective solution to help you create beautiful waterfalls and streams. This compact, yet extremely strong Waterfall Spillway is positioned at the starting point of the waterfall. The pipe from your waterfall pump in connected to the back fo the Waterfall Spillway, where the incoming rush of water is diffused by strategically-positioned internal barriers. These barriors help calm the rush of water, providing a smooth-flowing waterfall through the front of the Waterfall Spillway.
- Wide 22-inch spillway flows up to 7,500 gallons per hour
- Internal barriers calm the rush of water, providing a smooth-flowing waterfall
- Easy to disguise- compact, yet extremely strong design allows boulders, logs, gravel, soil or other creative landscape material to be set directly on top of the Waterfall Spillway, helping to camouflage it into the surrounding landscape
- Includes 2-inch PVC slip fitting and bulk head
- Dimensions:24"L X 17.5"W X 5"H
No posts found